I like to think of myself as a fairly intelligent person, but there are some things which I just don't understand. I'm hoping you can help. (By the way, if you don't know the answers either, feel free to make up something amusing.)
1. Why is the sky blue?
2. Why does 'u' disappear from words (e.g. 'colour') halfway across the Atlantic?
3. Why are yawns contagious?
4. Why do we get morning breath?
5. Why is a courgette called a zucchini in some parts of the world?
6. Why do we dream?
7. Why does the UK drive on the left when most countries drive on the right?
(I heart rainbow colours.)